Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it's easy to use them at our store.
We gladly accept valid Internet Coupons and Manufactures Coupons.
Because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at McMaken’s IGA
· Coupons must be original (no photocopies)
· The coupon cannot exceed $5.00 or be for a free product offer.
· Two (2) Internet coupons per manufacturer, per product, per visit, per day.
Coupons will be limited to no more than five (5) paper manufacturer coupons for the like products, each coupon value considered one (1) coupon in the same transaction.
· It must say Internet Coupon or Manufacturer Coupon at the top.
· Coupons must have a scan-able barcode.
· Coupons must have an expiration date that has not passed.
· Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
· We accept only one manufacturer coupon per purchased item.
· Coupons must have valid remit address for the manufacturer.
· We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by product manufacturer.
· We do not accept coupons from other retailers.
· Customer is responsible for tax on all items even “Free” items.
· We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
· We do not accept coupons for more than about 75% of a product’s value. Legitimate PAH (print at home) coupons will not be for a high value relative to the cost of the item. For example, a $2 off coupon will be acceptable for a product that normally sells for $5 or more, but a $2 off printable coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate.
· The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY coupon upon view, limit the Quantity of coupons/items used/purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day
McMaken’s IGA will NOT accept the following:
· Manufacturer’s coupons that do not scan
· Expired Coupons
· Coupons for products not sold at McMaken’s IGA
· FREE Item coupon if printed from the Internet
· Coupons will be rejected if they appear to have been altered in any way
· Coupons will be rejected if they appear out of proportion or blurry, or are obvious duplicates. Legitimate PAH (print at home) coupons are never copied, sold or traded. Nearly all coupons are “non-transferable” meaning they should not be photocopied or scanned and distributed to others.
· Manufacturer coupons $.50 or less will be “Doubled”.
· Manufacturer coupons $.51 or greater will be redeemed at face value.
· This Does Not apply to McMaken’s IGA, Catalina, Retail Food Store coupons,
· Limit One (1) manufacturer coupon per item.
· Coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled.
· Amount refunded cannot exceed the price of the item.